SHEQ Officer (Windfarm) – Sweden
Entered: 05 June 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced sheq officer, for a largescale windfarm project in Sweden. The successful candidate needs to be an all-rounder with primarily Contractor experience, as this is very much a hands-on role.
We need more of a “safety officer” who will assist with the Project Management functions as per the following Role / Responsibilities, relevant to the (EBoP) Electrical works on a 73 Turbine Windfarm:
You will be employed primarily as a SHEQ Site Manager, reporting directly to the Senior Site Construction Manager, and indirectly to the Group SHEQ Manager.
You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time, such as but not limited to the following:
- Quality Management (Quantitive not Qualitive)
- MARS / SOPs
- Clever System Management (SHEQ Doc upload - supported from HQ)
- Blasting Management
- Continuous Improvement
- War on Waste
- Client and Supplier Relations
- Assistant Site Manager as required on the following:
- Project Management and Planning
- Contract Management
- Progress Reporting
- Teams Huddles / Stand-up meetings
• Excellent opportunity to progress with an ambitious organisation.
For more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org