Site Safety Advisor - Build
Entered: 27 Jan 2021
Site Safety Advisor – Build – Dublin
£Negotiable + Package
Our client is one of Ireland's leading and most progressive building and civil engineering companies. They undertake projects throughout Ireland and the UK from offices in Dublin, Cork and London, and have been associated with many of Ireland’s major developments in the commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors.
They are undertaking a new build pharmaceutical facility in NW Dublin and are urgently seeking a Site Safety Advisor/Officer.
Requirements and responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Advising / assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plan, including Risk Assessments specific to the project, are drawn up prior to the commencement of work.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, and report findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience with a main contractor as a Safety Advisor or Safety Officer working on €multi-million building projects in Ireland or the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader who take pride in staff retention and training.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS