Building Services (M&E) Coordinator - Dublin (1119)
Entered: 15 Nov 2018
Our client is a leading specialist Interior Contractor with experience in delivering fit out,
refurbishment and turnkey solutions to the Commercial, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices sector. They are currently seeking a Building Services Coordinator to join their team in Dublin.
- M&E Services Co-ordinator/Group Technical Manager
- Mechanical and Electrical services co-ordination
- Support Mechanical and Electrical Supply Chain pre-qualification, estimating, technical and commercial evaluations to meet current and future needs and expectations.
- Ensure effective implementation of “right first time” technical delivery of project output.
- Review and report on activities of M+E sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Chairing Mechanical and Electrical technical co-ordination meetings and producing minutes in a timely manner.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Ensure Quality control of M+E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- Knowledge generation re. all technical products incl. statutory and regulatory developments.
- On site problem-solving skills
- Coordination of technical submittals, samples, product selection etc. within programme requirements
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- Detailed knowledge of Statutory and Regulatory Procedures
- Cleanrooms Building Services best practice
- Detailed knowledge of Technical Systems and Procedures
- Knowledge standard forms of contract, inc Design Build
- Knowledge of estimating, procurement & payment terms
- Knowledge of Technical Innovation and Value Creation
- Knowledge of Management and Strategic Business planning
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing Techniques
- Ability to coach and develop people
- Requires basic awareness and may need supervision
- Capable of dealing with a variety of issues, may need some supervision
- Proven ability, confident in dealing with complex issues, demonstrates ability on a regular basis
- High level of ability, advanced knowledge and competence
- Recognised within the business as an expert
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet
- Basic Knowledge of Limits, Agresso,OFS
Please send your cv to Áine at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation