Entered: 09 Feb 2023
What you need to have
* Report to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
* Liaise with the suppliers/specialist contractor to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
* Ability to develop and review mechanical design with project team
* Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
* Complete technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
* Review Quality on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
* Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Degree essential
* Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role is essential
* Excellent IT skills required
* Experience in Revit would be advantageous
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
* Fluent in English essential
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.