MEP Services Engineer
Entered: 27 May 2020
MEP Services Engineer | Dublin | €Neg + Package
ICDS have been ‘retained’ by one of Irelands leading national main contractors, with interests in Ireland, UK and Europe.
Current requirements include MEP (Building) Services Engineer in Dublin and South Leinster areas .
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Co-ordinate all phases of MEP service’s throughout project cycle.
- Ability at working to and meeting critical deadlines.
- 3rd level qualification in a related field.
- Review and monitor remaining MEP works/ still to be done.
- Constantly in communication with Mechanical, Electrical sub contactors and the likes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work with design teams.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com