Senior M&E Engineer - Cork (2352)
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Our client provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, sports, leisure, micro-electronic, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
The company seeking an experienced individual in the role of Senior M&E Engineer to join their Cork team.
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior M&E Engineer:
- Lead the Mechanical & Electrical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of electrical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the electrical design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Honours Degree – Chartered an advantage but not essential
- 10+ years as Senior Engineer
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Deep knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN
- Standards Experience in working as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Dialux, Amtech, REVIT an advantage
- Very good proactive communicator
Please send your cv to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.