M&E Project Manager - Anaerobic Digestion
Entered: 19 Oct 2018
Due to continued expansion and further contract wins, our client are looking to recruit a Project Manager to work on a Anaerobic Digestion facility based in the Midlands
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage a major project safely, competently and effectively to time and budget.
- Create the relevant Risk Assessments and Method Statements for the projects ensuring that all company policies are adhered to.
- Take overview of projects to be completed and allocate resources accordingly.
- Review and monitor programme schedule using Project Management tools.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects and provide cost value reconciliation for projects/contracts.
- Actively monitor teams within your line management responsibility
- Manage and review performance of staff reporting to you and identify training needs.
- Ensure that all statutory records, certificates, licenses, notifications and notices are in place.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers and other external parties.
- Liaise with customer to manage critical dates.
- Deal with all issues arising including investigation and resolution of customer complaints.
- Ensure extra works are costed and invoiced.
- Ensure all sub-contracts are approved in line with Freedom Group's company policies
- Implement Freedom Group’s approach to Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality standards in all you do.
- Identify and implement areas of improvement in Freedom Group’s processes and operations
Qualifications and Skills
- Substantial experience of Project Management related to Mechanical and/or Electrical Building Services.
- A good working knowledge of building practices and regulations
- Computer literate – skilled in use of Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Project.
- NEBOSH, IOSH, SMSTS or other qualification related to managing safely
- Ideally a HNC or other formal Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
- Ideally APM or other Project Management qualification
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE