Project Site Engineer (M&E)
Entered: 24 Mar 2019
This is a full time post to assist the successful completion of projects within the installation department from post tender to handover whilst maintaining quality documents, on-site alterations to design, site safety and co-ordination of M&E services
Key responsibilities :
- Working with installation team to receive the correct information and fully understand the design and budgets for the project.
- Ownership and updating all site drawings and specifications management
- Purchasing of equipment and vendor selection assistance
- Attending meetings and representing the company at many levels with clients and design teams.
- Site surveying, recording of information and dealing with all consulting engineer RFI’s and queries.
- Data base management and update
- RAMS management and delivery
- Liaise with site team and technical support and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate information is available
- Meeting with contracts department to complete monthly sales valuations and progress claims
- Preparation of site O&M files and all CAD drawings
- Follow and implement ISO processes
- Pricing of variations and extras on site
- Need to have
Degree or Higher diploma / Mechanical engineering qualification or Building Services.
Worked in a M&E design office or a mechanical contractor office
Ability to meet deadlines and perform under the pressures of site activity
3 years post qualification experience
Need to be:
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Self starter and motivated
- Work on own initiative
- Strategic thinker
- React well to pressure
- Good communicator
- Trusting and honest
Please apply below or email Bobby on email@example.com or call on 087 916 0169.