Entered: 13 May 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by an Irish consultancy to recruit a M&E Inspector for projects currently being carried out across Dublin.
This role will be ideally suited to people with a strong trades background in the likes of plumbing.
Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate.
- To attend to RFI (Request For Inspection)
- To ensure site works are done according to specification and drawings
- To assist in co-ordination of works at site
- To attend technical discussion meetings
- To verify progress claims.
- At least 5-10 years of experience of working in a trades environment
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers
- Key requirements include efficient work methods, functioning both as part of team and on own initiative
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe.
Contact Darren O’Keeffe 085 866 5682 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.