M + E Coordinator
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
What you have to do
* Tender review and support to the estimation function with pricing of tenders.
* Continuous improvement of M + E quality submissions as a part of technical tender submissions.
* Identification and development of Value Engineering opportunities.
* Gap analysis of tenders.
* Lead, co-ordinate and control the M + E processes and the flow of M + E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
* Promote and support the timely delivery of clash free, co-ordinated services and builders work drawings.
* Support the programming of M + E works in conjunction with the M + E Sub-contractors.
* Assist design development where required
* Manage/monitor the shop drawings and materials submittals approvals ensuring all information is available and approved in line with the programme and specification.
* Ensure M + E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgeted or estimated cost and are in conformance with the requirements for quality.
* Monitor M + E construction activities and conformance to approved designs and quality requirements.
* Lead the Commissioning and handover phases to ensure the M + E installations are completed and validated on program.
What you need to have
* Degree Qualification
* 2+ Years Experience Working with a Main Contractor or Private Practice
* Enthusiastic, Motivated Individual with Strong Written + Verbal Communication Skills
* Possess Abilities to work well as Part of a Team or Individually
* Ability to us Time Productively, Maximize Efficiency and Meet Challenging Work Goals
* BIM/Revit Experience an Advantage
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
* Ongoing Project work in the North West
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.