Mechanical & Electrical Co-ordinator
Entered: 20 June 2019
Competitive Salary + Package
The person will be responsible for overseeing the Mechanical and Electrical services installation to schedule and within budget whilst ensuring the highest quality and health & safety standards. Also to ensure the installation and commissioning works are managed in accordance with the relevant quality procedure
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Liaise with design teams and MEP sub contractors
· Develop and manage M&E Commissioning Plan, Quality and Schedule
· Ensure the MEP sub-contractors receive the info to progress installation according to design and specification
· Manage records and prepare O&M manuals
· Organise weekly meetings related to coordination of the M+E works on site and Attend project meetings and present progress reports as required
· Provide the project teams with updates on MEP installation and progress
· Work alongside consultant engineers and their designs as it’s being installed on site
· Regularly check progress of the MEP installation against the drawing specifications
· Ensure that the MEP works on site are conducted to the health + safety standards as set out by law
· Be involved in the production of as built drawings and O+M manuals
· Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications
· Building Services or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications.
· 3 years+ Experience in an M&E supervision role
· Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Project
· Prior supervisory and/or leadership experience preferred.
· Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and an understanding of BIM Modelling
· Strong interpersonal skills
*If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
NB: All applicants CVS will be reviewed and should your skillset match our client's requirements; we will contact you via email / mobile. We are also happy to consider you for other open opportunities within Top Recruitment. If however, you object to us holding your data on file, please acknowledge via email by return.