Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
MEP Service Coordinator
Entered: 03 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a MEP Service Coordinator for our Client, a well-known international company with various ongoing projects across Ireland and Europe.
This is a Dublin based role and the successful candidate will be responsible for the design coordination, compliance, procurement and construction to commissioning of the MEP systems on different projects.
MEP Service Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with MEP Financial Control & Change Control including keeping MEP QS fully informed of all potential Financial & Commercial issues.
- Assisting MEP QS with assessment of Sub-Contractor monthly applications for payment.
- Assisting with/producing RFAs (Recommendation for Appointment) of all Services Sub-Contractors.
- Managing the MEP Quality Control Including Snagging & De-snagging
- Managing the MEP Programme Control & Interfacing with Overall Construction Programme
- Managing the MEP Construction Process Including Meetings & Workshops, BREEAM & BCAR Compliance, Temporary Services, etc. including issuing accurate Minutes of meetings.
- Managing the MEP Technical Submission, Mock-up & Samples Approval Process
- Managing the MEP Testing & Commissioning Process
- Managing the MEP O&M and As-Built Documentation Process
- Managing the MEP Project Handover & Demonstrations
- Managing the MEP Post Substantial Completion Actions/Management
- BCAR/Safety File progress monitoring liaising with BCAR/Safety File Consultant and coordinating evidence collection from All Departments
- Maintain Design coordination workshops minutes of meetings and track actions.
- Ensure proper distribution between ARC/STR/PCC/BIM models.
- Liaising with building Project Managers on site progress & programme.
- Complying with & implementing the Quality plan strategy in relation to MEP.
- Liaising with Senior Project Managers
- Maintaining good relationships with the Client designers, Sub-Contractors, and other stakeholders, conducive to securing future work
- Deliver the project to cost, time and quality.
- Ensure Engineering Excellence is in place throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure that integration across the project is timely and developed in agreement with all parties, including the MEP Manager.
- Ensure MEP Sub-Contractors take responsibility for their scope of works in line with the demarcation documents & Works Requirements E.g. Site Waste Management, etc.
- Share best practice and apply principles in community involvement.
- Make our performance visible and maximise the beneficial impact of our activities.
- Ensure all aspects of MEP systems are fully coordinated.
- Liaise with statutory utilities providers to ensure the needs of the project and suppliers are met.
MEP Service Coordinator Requirements include:
- Experience of 5-7 years Construction Building Services,
- 3rd Level qualifications: Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Diploma, or construction management
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office packages, AutoCAD, BIM, Aconex, BIM Docs, BIM 360 etc
- Experience in commercial and residential projects coordinated in BIM from start to finish.
- Strong communication skills.
- Area of residency: Dublin
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.