MEP Services Coordinator
Entered: 21 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a MEP Coordinator on behalf of our Client. Our client is a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure & fit outs, with various ongoing projects across the country.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a MEP Coordinating role with a main contractor, Construction management or Engineering degree and also have excellent knowledge of all MEP systems.
The MEP Coordinator will join their team on a based in Cork.
MEP Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for reporting to the MEP Manager & Senior Engineer
- Responsible for the design coordinating, compliance, procurement & construction to commission of one of several MEP systems
- Ensure all submissions follow procedure & codification systems as per document plan
- Assist with the MEP Financial control, ensuring all MEP QS are fully informed of all potential financial or commercial issues
- Liaising with the Project Managers on site
- Provide accurate & timely data to the MEP manager to enable them to report to the Project & Commercial Director
- Project Handover & Demonstrations
- Be responsible for obtaining necessary technical, Health & Safety and personal training and development to meet both external (legislation etc.) and internal (increased performance etc.) demands
- 5+ years’ experience in construction building services
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, BIM, Aconex, BIM Docs, BIM 360
- Experience working on residential or commercial projects coordinated in BIM
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.