Senior Mechanical Engineer - Dublin / Galway (2350)
Entered: 23 Jan 2019
Our client provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, sports, leisure, micro-electronic, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
The company seeking an experienced individual in the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their Dublin or Galway team.
Primary Responsibilities as Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- Lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the mechanical design standards within t
- he organisation
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, REVIT an advantage
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team.
- Honours Degree – Chartered an advantage but not essential
- 8+ years experience as Senior Engineer
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Working knowledge on Healthcare Projects
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Very good proactive communicator.
Please send your cv to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.