Mechanical Fitter (Construction Plant)
Entered: 16 May 2021
Background to the Role
Long established Construction Company Plant and Vehicle , are seeking to attract a qualified Plant Fitter / Mechanic / Technician to the team .
The Construction Plant Fitter/Mechanic will join our team based at Kilcormac, Offaly to service, repair and maintain a range of construction plant equipment and vehicles.
- This role involves carrying out effective services, inspection, maintenance and repair work on equipment at any of our locations or on construction sites.
- Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately
- Support the roles of others ensuring administration, paperwork and timesheets are completed effectively and on time as and when required.
The successful candidate would ideally possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a mechanical fitter or mechanic. The successful candidate will also possess the following:
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Full, clean Category B driving licence or an equivalent driving license from another country which is valid in Ireland
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven ability to work without supervision
Ideally, the successful candidate will have mechanical knowledge of and/or experience working with the following: -
- Mini Excavators
- Rock Breakers
- Access Equipment
- Road Sweepers
- Diesel Engines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Qualified Mechanical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Diagnosis: 3 years (Preferred)
- Based in Kilcormac servicing Offaly/Carlow/Laois/Tipperary