Senior MEP Manager (Mechanical), Co. Kildare
Entered: 01 July 2022
Senior MEP Manager (Mechanical)- Co. Kildare
- Project: High spec Technical project (Pharma experience would be of benefit)
- Salary of circa €80,000 plus package
You will join an industry-leading construction company and be a key part of Commercial/Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical projectsfor clients including major multinational organisations. This is a company with a track record of delivering award-winning projects and they continue to build on their unrivalled track recordwithin Ireland's construction industry. As an organisation that is keen to invest in the continued development of their team, they offer opportunities for further training and provide a working environment where you can fulfil your potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has previously worked for a Main Contractor and experienced in experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects . You will report into the Regional Building Services Manager and be responsible for the delivery of Building Services Systems on their projects.
Role responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support delivery of the Building Services Strategy Plan and objectives
- Tender and award of MEP packages
- MEP Integration and Project delivery
- Ensure Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme
- Liaise with Utility providers
- Ensure Co-Ordination and Builders Works Drawings are provided by the MEP Contractor's for approval and Construction to meet the programme requirements
Apply confidentially with your CV
Call 087 621 0726
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.