HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager - Dublin City Centre
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager – Dublin City Centre
Salary of up to €65k + car allowance
- Ability to accurately estimate mechanical and electrical works on (HVAC) systems and provide solutions
- Ability to lead and encourage a positive working environment
- Ability to manage clients and provide accurate understanding and assessments of the client’s requirements.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic mechanical and electrical concepts to clients and subcontractors.
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail - errors & mistakes can result in significant financial losses
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic - results driven
- Ability to self-generate project works with clients
- Ability to multi-task job responsibilities
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, Access, and AutoCAD / BIM
- Construction Management or Mechanical, or Engineering degree desired ( not essential)
- Engineering qualifications in Mechanical or HVAC
- Experience of HVAC systems and controls installations
Take the next step in your career with an industry-leading company that will provide opportunities for continued professional growth and career fulfilment. They have secured a number of large projects which has led to the creation of this position due to significant upcoming work throughout the next several years.
You’ll join an award-winning company that delivers construction services to the pharmaceutical, industrial, commercial and retail sectors. Having built a reputation for completing outstanding projects for prestigious clients, they have secured their place at the forefront of the industry. Due to their sustained growth, this is an exciting time to join as you will play an important and valued role in their continued expansion.
Join an industry-leader where you will continue to advance your career:
Apply confidentially with your CV, call 087 621 0726 or email email@example.com
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Our team have been recruiting construction professionals at all levels for over 20 years for both permanent and contract positions with large main contractors, premier developers and civil engineering firms. We have a track record of successfully placing people on iconic projects such as the prestigious National Gallery of Ireland refurbishment and the €150 million ESB headquarters redevelopment. With offices in Dublin and Sligo, we are well placed to advise you on career opportunities nationwide.