IES Modeller - Cork (2348)
Entered: 19 Oct 2018
Our client provides mechanical and electrical consultancy services to the residential, commercial, retail, sports, leisure, micro-electronic, healthcare, educational, municipal, high tech and pharmaceutical sectors.
The company seeking an experienced individual in the role of IES Modeller to join their Cork team.
Primary Responsibilities as IES Modeller:
- Will use IES VE to produce thermal models and simulations related to a range of building projects in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance (Building Regulations Part L).
- Will produce energy calculations, heating analysis and generate building thermal loads as well as supporting the production of Energy Strategies and statements for planning authorities.
- Will assist in design studies promoting sustainable solutions, low energy services and low carbon technologies.
- Will be part of a highly motivated design team dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of buildings.
- IES Thermal Modeller / Sustainability / Mechanical / IES VE Heat Loads Energy Calculations
- To have experience in Thermal Modelling using IES VE with a solid understanding of MEP services in addition to an understanding of current Building Regulations including Part L and Part F.
- To be a dynamic, outgoing individual, passionate about sustainability, hard working with a desire to develop her/his thermal modelling skills.
- Understanding and interpretation of AutoCad building layouts, elevations and sections
- Working knowledge of Sketch-up, AutoCAD, DEAP, PHPP, MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Working in a team environment
- Good time management in order to meet project deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Masters in Sustainable Energy Engineering
Please send your cv to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.