Mechanical Design Engineer (new Energy Plant)
Entered: 15 Nov 2018
Our client is a specialist EPC contractor who specialise in the D&B of “energy centres” such as Waste to Energy Plants.
The upcoming project is a £60m new build Waste to Energy Plant in the Midlands in an old coal mine. They are starting on site in January 2018 and the project is scheduled for 24 months.
They have an urgent requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Ideal candidates will have a Mechanical Engineering degree and at least 3-5 years’ experience working in design engineering role .
Duties will include:
• Management of specialist mechanical and process suppliers throughout design process
• Review/checking of all design input from specialist suppliers
• Design of balance of plant mechanical systems (HVAC, hot and cold water supply etc)
• Interface with other disciplines throughout design process
• Preparation of bid packages for mechanical contractors
• Review of contractor bids in conjunction with commercial team
• Site visits as and where necessary
• Interface with construction team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading contractor overseeing an exciting high profile project in the UK.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS