Senior Commissioning Manager - Mechanical
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client are a leading Services Subcontractor operating in Ireland & the UK. They are now looking for a Senior Commissioning Manager with a Mechanical bias for a prestigious project in London.
Please see below for more indepth information;
• To co-ordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan.
• To co-ordinate with the client QA/Commissioning representative from project outset with respect to our scope and required deliverables.
• To generate, implement and manage the execution of all system inspection and test plans.
• To co-ordinate all commissioning requirements with the Construction Team.
• The candidate should hold a third level degree or relevant qualification in Building Services or Mech Eng.
• Have a minimum of 10 years experience in a site engineering role preferably with experience in HVAC system commissioning & Handover.
• Previous experience working in the Public Health / Hospital environment.
• Have excellent I.T. skills with MS Office, excel a must.
Location: London, UK
Start date: Immediate
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE