Business Development / Planning Assistant - Dublin (2245)
Entered: 17 Oct 2018
Our client is a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They provide turnkey solutions to the Building and Civil Engineering industries and offer both public and private sector clients a comprehensive range of construction services.
They are currently seeking an experienced Business Development / Planner Assistant to join their team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities as Business Development / Planner Assistant:
- Assisting in the preparation and compilation of submissions to potential clients.
- Liaising with potential clients, joint venture partners and the supply chain in relation to the above.
- Maintaining and updating information databases regarding the company, our projects and personnel
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders and in particular the technical and quality submissions associated with same.
- Assisting the Planner in the preparation of tender programmes for internal review and for submission with tenders
- Assisting the Estimating Director and Business Development Manager in seeking out new clients, tracking opportunities and maintaining registers.
- Inputting into new initiatives at company level incl. BIM, Collaboration, Risk Management
As a Business Development / Planner Assistant you will have:
- An Honours Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally will have up to 4 / 5 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude for technical writing
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A working knowledge of planning software incl. MS Project and Primavera
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.