Entered: 01 June 2020
A Construction Planner is required to join a main contractor based in Baldoyle, Dublin. You will be work as part of a small team for a busy company on large complex projects.
- Responsible for the pre-tender, tender and post-tender submission documents
- Collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects in conjunction with site management team
- Working closely with the Site management teams.
- Regular progress reports and analysis, preparation of site target and look ahead programmes.
- Research and report on economic, legal, and other factors that may impact project success
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend change to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Ensuring all progress is captured and recorded on the system
The successful Planner Requires:
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ construction planning experience ideally with a main contractor
- Excellent IT skills, experience with software such as Primavera & Microsoft project an advantage
- It is essential that the successful candidate is Eligible to work in Ireland and must speak fluent English
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary €60k – €65k (DOE)
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Professional subscriptions amongst others
- The opportunity to work on large, complex construction projects