Lead MEP Planner
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Lead MEP Planner - Limerick
- Extensive package on offer
As Lead MEP Planner, you will coordinator the development of a number of project plans whilst monitoring live projects.
This position is with one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical companies, the partner of choice in sectors such as pharmaceutical and data centre. This is a company that is at the cutting edge of the industry and they can offer you a crucial position on major projects. In this role, you will benefit from an innovative working environment, collaborative teams and an excellent work/life balance.
You will need:
- A third level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a strong Trades background
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on large data centre/Pharmaceutical/Industrial project environments
- Proficiency in at least one of these-P6/Asta PowerProject/MS Project
Join one of Ireland’s top M&E contractors:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new opportunity. Contact us for more information.