Entered: 19 Feb 2019
What’s on Offer?
Excellent opportunity for a Planner with an international construction company based in Dublin city centre. This company have extensive history that has become synonymous with excellence and high-quality work. This is a permanent position with an excellent package on offer.
You will be responsible for supporting the management team with the planning and programming of the design, procurement and construction activities associated with the works. To lead the programme and planning management for the team in the pre-construction and construction phases. To develop regular reports to feedback on progress and performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Lead in the development of the baseline contract programme, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover. All elements to be fully logic linked and have a critical path.
- Develop tracking schedules as required to maintain information and control the production of programmes by the subcontractors.
- To keep an as built programme, highlighting where the programme has deviated from the baseline programme
- Input to change requests as required to advise on programme impacts for approval and instructions as necessary to facilitate the works.
- To use the 4D model and/or 2D phasing information to highlight the current progress position of the programme.
- To report back to the Regional Planner the current programme position on all projects they are working on a weekly / monthly basis. To regular review programmes, outputs and phasing with the Regional Planner.
- To carry out PDP's with all assistant planners and to drive through actions/activities identified in the individual's development plan
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
- Qualifications in construction management
- Certification for use of planning and programme software, preferably Asta Powerproject
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU legal framework, in particular contract management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Contract awareness - Understanding JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Presentation Techniques Training
- Basic BIM training and understanding of the common data environment.
- Synchro Training