Entered: 18 Nov 2018
One ofIreland’s leading building contractors is recruiting a Planner to jointheir team for a role in Dublin. You will join a company that is wellplaced to avail of the opportunities being created by the economic recoverythrough encouraging innovative and creative thinking and leading by example inthe respectful and supportive way they look after their employees. They arecommitted to training and continuous professional development and are stand outperformers in safety, quality, construction performance and environmentalbuilding practices.
You willjoin a company who are experts in a wide range of sectors including commercial,healthcare, education and industrial and their high-quality constructionsolutions have ensured significant repeat business from an impressive clientlist.
This role has an attractive salaryand overall benefits package
- The role involves the preparation of pre-tender,tender and post-tender submission documentation such as critical pathprogrammes, project execution plans, flow charts and labour histograms
- The Senior Planner assists the site managementteams with the production of comprehensive contract programmes and projectschedules
- Compiles regular project progress reports andanalysis
- Preparation of site target and look aheadprogrammes
- reviewing and advising on subcontractor programmesand their incorporation into the Company’s construction programme
- Candidates should have appropriate professionalqualifications, ideally in engineering
- At least five years planning experience gained inthe construction industry.
- Microsoft Project, Asta or Primavera experience