Planner - Dublin (2370)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. The company currently looking to recruit a Planner to work with their Dublin based team.
Primary Responsibilities as a Planner
- Develop detailed master construction programs
- Provide short term and micro programmes as required
- Integration and coordination of supplier/contractor program and schedules into Master Project Program
- Develop resources histogram and output ratios
- Produce the Procurement & Information Required Schedules from the Contract Programme.
- Coordinate with site management in relation to planning requirements.
- Prepare progress reports based on base line programme and critical path and any required rescheduling
- Maintain records and as-built programme
- Provide detailed package delivery programmes for inclusion in Package Tenders
- Assist with the development of logistic plans
- Assist with the development of method statements
- Development of Project Controls procedures
As a Planner you will have
- A degree in Engineering or construction management.
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience.
- Strong MS office skills
- Expert knowledge of Primavera planning software.
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.