Planner - Residential Developer
Entered: 24 Nov 2020
Our client, a leading Developer has an excellent opportunity for a Planner to join them on a permanent basis. This is a full-time position based in Maynooth, Kildare. In this role, you will be working in a multi-project environment and reporting directly to the Program Manager. You will be responsible for providing full, effective and timely support to the project teams including programming and planning updates and reports to the Program Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assisting with developing construction programmes of work
• Assisting with developing programmes for pre-construction and all project phases
• Updating and tracking in construction project programmes
• Conducting site visits to look at progress and drawings as required
• Review contractor schedules for risk analysis
• Produce programmes, reports and progress updates in conjunction with the Project and Contract Managers
• Provide accurate programme position information to the Program Manager
Skills & Experience Required
• 5 Years + in a construction programme planning role for a developer or main contractor
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Project or Asta-Power Project
• Experience of the construction industry, ideally an engineering or construction management background
• Operational experience and previous significant experience of planning in construction, specifically in the context of the residential sector.
• Previous experience of construction life-cycle programming
• Knowledge of planning permission, design and procurement processes of construction projects.
• Excellent understanding of MS Office suite
• Able to work in a team environment
• Ability to prioritise work
• Strong attention to detail
• Driving licence and car (site visits will be necessary from time to time)
• Previous experience of Primavera P6 would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of using Aconex is an advantage. Similar systems would also be considered advantageous experience, however Aconex is our preference.
Salary + 10% Bonus + Family Healthcare + Pension + Other Benefits
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE