Entered: 25 Jan 2022
Planner - South Dublin (Site based)
Salary - DOE/Benefits
- Be crucial to the delivery of large construction projects-client has a full book of varied projects
- Be part of a planning team
Join a building & civil engineering contractor with a reputation for delivering outstanding projects in sectors including commercial, healthcare, industrial and residential. They have established themselves at the forefront of the construction sector in Ireland and have a significant pipeline of upcoming work. As Planner here, your role will involve preparing and driving plans/ schedules of works/ programmes and reporting on challenging sub-contractor programmes.
Having completed numerous high-specification projects for prestigious clients, they can offer you a role that will support your career progression. This company maintains a positive and engaging working environment and ensures that as a valued member of the team, your professional growth will be a priority.
Your role will also involve:
- Ensuring that all project stakeholders adhere to agreed programmes.
- Addressing regular internal queries and collaboration with legal, commercial and other departments.
- Reporting regularly on project progress to senior management on a project basis.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Residential and commercial experience essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Asta PowerPoint.
If you want to join a company that offers an excellent work/life balance and the chance to take the next step up, this could be the position that you have been looking for.
Apply confidentially today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 621 0726 for all the details.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.