Planning Engineer (Civil & Build)
Entered: 24 Nov 2020
Planning Engineer (Civil) | Munster | €Neg Package
Required for Tier 1 main contractor with interests in Ireland, UK and Europe. You will be based in head office with occasional site visits.
The successful candidate must possess site-based knowledge on a broad range of mixed development projects in the construction sector from pre-qualification submissions, construction to hand-over.
- Assisting the bidding process by carrying out technical appraisals of pre-qualification requirements and tender documents.
- Providing analysis of the contractual documents regarding time schedules, milestones and value engineering options.
- Liaison with the tendering team to ensure the submission of compliant bids in line with Employers Requirements.
- Providing technical support to the contracts department and construction teams as required.
- Preparation of tender and construction stage programmes including the development of critical path analysis and tracking of same.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking the project against its master programme and budget.
- Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress.
- Assist in preparation of contractors reports as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Participate in project meetings and revise the construction programme as per conclusions, advising the Project Team on any implications.
- Attend meetings and liaise with Clients team as required.