Project Planner or Scheduler Data Center Spain
Entered: 22 June 2021
Our client is a Main Contractor with multiple projects in Ireland and recently in Mainland Europe.
They are heavily involved in the construction of data centres which they build as a complete package from enabling/civil works through structural build, M&E installation and commissioning to final client handover.
They currently have a requirement for a project planner for a number of new build Data Center projects in Northern Spain
You will report and work closely with the Project Director responsible for the delivery of the projects.
• Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
• Create, manage, and update short term, area, and trade programmes
• Integrate procurement and information schedules within the overall Project Construction Programme
• Manage and develop progress monitoring techniques
• Resource Load (Manhours) and cost load the Project Construction Programme
• Monitor and report on Earned Value. This will include detailed reporting to the client as well as the production of progress S-Curves for internal and external issue.
• Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Project Construction Team.
• Monitor and report on supplier and subcontractor design, approval, off-site production etc.
• Manage and update the Design Programme in conjunction with the Design Manager
• Attend Client progress meeting as required
• Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
• Monitor planned v actual and prepare as-built programmes
• Work with the project team to provide consistency in the project planning approach and facilitate accuracy in reporting and programme execution
MEP/Civil background preferable
5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
3rd Level qualification in construction discipline
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0035314586006/00353872790484. Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package in line with your experience. Flights every 2 week on a 10/4 rotation), excellent accommodation for your downtime, a living allowance, transport etc.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market