Senior Planner (Data Centre)
Entered: 27 July 2021
The role is to manage planning on data centre campus, reporting to campus lead planner (involving civil, structural, architectural elements, but with a bias towards M&E install and commissioning.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a master baseline schedule in Primavera P6 software as per the company procedures,industry best practise and client specifications.
- Using schedule hierarchy, create level 3, 4 and 5 schedules for project delivery and communicatethese to the project team.
- Creating detailed trade contractor schedules covering design, procurement, installation and close
- Incorporating the trade contractors’ schedules into the Company schedule hierarchy.
- Communicating the scheduling and project controls matters to all members of the project team,which includes the Company, the client, the design team, and the trade contractors.
- Managing of trade contractors’ progress reporting and integration of progress information into thecompany’s schedule hierarchy.
- Creating and monitoring of KPIs and production of weekly/monthly dashboards and reports.
- Issuing KPI and production output data to the Company planning database.
- Engaging in the change management process to determine the impact of change on the
- Creating and managing of the commissioning programme.
- Development of commissioning KPI’s and reporting regime.
- Preparing of time impact analyses to support extension of time claims.
- Evaluating of extension of time claims from trade contractors.
- You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
- You have experience in data centre and construction projects with heavy M&E/Cx element.
- You have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunity.
For more information, please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or email
your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org