Senior Planner - MEP - Dublin
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Our client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program’s as part of the project team
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshops
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Implementing the Project Controls system
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical and Electrical discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Mechanical & Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge
- Experience leading project from a project controls perspective
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS