Senior Planning Engineer
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
An experienced Senior Planning Engineer is currently required by the busy construction division of an award winning main contractor based in London. They will join a leading name in the construction industry who operate nationally providing construction solutions to their private and public sectors clients.
The Senior Planning Engineer will join a talented team who are responsible for delivering a wide range of build projects across the Capital. The Senior Planning Engineer will have an involvement throughout the full life-cycle of a project, from tender stage through to completion. A high proportion of their workload is City based and includes high end residential, hotels, commercial and mixed use developments valued up to £150m
The Senior Planning Engineer will need to be able to demonstrate a solid construction background, an involvement on projects at tender and contract stages which has been gained within a main contracting environment.
- Hold a relevant qualification in construction - degree/HNC/HND
- Previous experience at both the tender and contract stages of projects
- Main contracting background
- A solid understanding of construction techniques
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of different forms of contracts.
Please apply for this position today or email your C.V to email@example.com