Senior Town Planning Consultant
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been exclusively engaged by HW Planning to recruit a Senior Town Planning Consultant for their Cork office. HW Planning has worked on many marquee projects across Ireland with multiple clients and investors. This is an excellent opportunity for a Town Planning Consultant to make the next step in their career. Candidates will be required to have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- An ability to engage a wide and varied planning application caseload.
- Prepare Development Plans and Local Area Plans submissions, as well as other planning policy reports and studies.
- Build and maintain cooperative working relationships with project teams, local authority and other personnel.
- An ability to take ownership of work and provide effective planning direction and leadership on projects.
- Development and implementation of quality assurance measures in the discharge of duties to achieve compliance with performance standards, and the continued development of the practice.
- Must hold an honours degree in town planning (or other appropriate discipline).
- Strong working understanding of planning legislation, as well as national, regional and local planning policy and guidance.
- Strong report writing skills, including ability to articulate and develop ideas and planning justifications.
- Good IT skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Contact Denis Casey in confidence on 086 8159622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org