Project Controls Lead – Dublin
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Project Controls Lead to join a highly successful and growing Irish contractor in Dublin. Our client have a large scope of significant and exciting projects across Ireland and Europe.
This person will report directly to the Project Controls Director and the role will include but not be limited to the following activities:
- Liaise with and support project teams with project reporting, contractual positions, cost control, earned value management and assessment of project risks.
- Run monthly contract review cycle for selected projects ensuring that project teams are following month end close out procedures as required by the business.
- Review and report on validation files submitted by projects. Ensure that the proposed validation is accurate and reflects the Project Execution Plan in terms of Contracting Strategy.
- Participate in detailed project controls lead validations of key projects to ensure that proper and effective project control measures are in place with emphasis on cost control, schedule and progress monitoring.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are updated on project risks and opportunities and the commercial implications associated with projects.
- Work closely with the Project Controls function to improve existing project controls and commercial processes and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in the construction industry.
- Commercially strong with an ability to assess project risks and opportunities.
- Committed and self-motivated that can adapt to change within a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships and various stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to interrogate project positions and commercial issues.
- Ability to work with a team of professionals to achieve tight deadlines, prioritise tasks and effectively time-manage.
- Previous experience in working with SAP finance system and a high degree of IT literacy would be an advantage.
For further information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 021 2066078 or 085 866 5682 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org