Director PM Company
Entered: 07 May 2021
Our client a successful and established Project Management Consulting Firm and looking to recruit a Director to join their firm in Dublin. You will work closely with a Director/Owner of the firm delivering a number of large medium storey residential and commercial projects.
Our client is a well-regarded name in the Irish construction market and has delivered projects within multiple sectors including health care, commercial, government and retail and residential. As an organisation they add a significant value to their clients they, resulting in a consistent flow of business.
• You will act as the company contact with key accounts.
• Your involvement could be from start the bid/negotiation phase and you would be relied upon for your technical and programming expertise.
• You will guide and manage junior project managers within the firm.
• Manage the tender process and award each project to a main contractor.
• You will then oversee the delivery of this project on behalf of your client(s) and manage the progress of the main contractor.
• You will report on financial and construction milestones to Directors and be a key point of contact for your client and consultants and team
The successful candidate will have a minimum 15 years’ experience as a Project Manager working with an established practice in Ireland or the UK.
• You will have proven experience delivering projects and be able to managing multiple projects concurrently.
Proven record for solid technical appreciation regarding construction documentation/financials/methodologies. Excellent professional presentation and communication skills.
• Chair stakeholder management meetings with accuracy, detail and confidence.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture and Chartered
The salary and conditions including both individual and company performance bonuses are open for discussion.
Please send your CV in confidence to Kevin through this website or contact Kevin directly on 087 279 0484.
Your recruitment consultant has 20 years industry experience and ensures complete confidentiality in your application.