Project Director Germany
Entered: 28 July 2021
Based in Mainland Europe our client is a leading International multidisciplined Engineering main contractor involved in the turnkey construction of Data Centers for blue chip operators and end users.
They wish to appoint a highly experienced project director to lead the successful delivery of a new datacentre in Germany with a value in excess of €150 million
You will lead the entire project team consisting of CSA, Mechanical and Electrical engineers, construction managers, health and safety, quality and work closely with the commercial team both on site and at the company HQ.
You will come preferably from an Electrical/ Mechanical or Civil background background with substantial experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects including Data Centers.
• Ensuring efficient and effective engineering and innovation performance shaping the program and delivery of the project.
• Planning the skill requirements for the project - collaborating with the project teams to manage and motivate them
• Directing set up for the project, making sure that best practice meeting and reporting documentation and schedules are implemented from the outset.
• Overseeing ongoing client satisfaction with the project, especially in terms of cost, scope and timescales
• Proactively monitoring the projects health & safety processes as well as the team's culture and behaviours
You will need to demonstrate;
• Experience of delivering one or several concurrent projects in excess of €100 million value.
• The ability to build robust relationships with clients, consultants and suppliers
• A strong commercial awareness
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• A flair for multitasking, looking at the bigger picture and for providing excellent attention to detail
• A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach
• First-class leadership skills- you can delegate, prioritise workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others
The company will offer a very attractive salary package for the right candidate which will include return flights, accommodation, allowances etc.
If interested please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 003531 4586006/00353872790494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in this field and will handle all enquires with utmost confidentiality.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.