Senior Project Manger - Developer
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Our Client is a privately owned property development, investment and asset management company. They are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee the development of a high end commercial office block development from design conception, deign management, third party procurement and project delivery.
You will report directly to the company owners and be the first point of contact in stakeholder management.
• Managing the design concept and design process
• Managing the tender and contract award process
• Setting up and managing tight commercial controls
• Managing the project procurement process
• Contract Administration and management
• Project Procurement
• Providing advice on the management of project
• Carrying out risk assessments & generating method statements
• Setting up Project Controls
• Preparing project plans/schedules of works
• Undertaking site audits and inspections
• Managing specialist subcontractors onsite
• Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
• Quality management
• Budget control through to final account
• You will be required to demonstrate significant experience in the delivery of large scale commercial projects with in excess of 15 yrs experience
• Degree Qualified
• Either from an Engineering or Architectural background
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to work well and be a leader within a team environment and under pressure.
• Good IT skills, ideally with a knowledge of AUTO CAD, BIM and project planning software.
The salary , overall package and bonuses on offer for this role will be commensurate both with current market conditions and the experience of the candidate.
To apply for this role you can forward your CV through this jobs board or reach out to your recruiter Kevin Clair from KCM recruitment on Linkedin. email kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0872790484/014586006
Your recruiter has 20 years recruitment experience and is conscious of the importance of confidentiality in this industry.