Assistant Project Manager - PM Consultancy
Entered: 26 Mar 2019
Our client is a well-established Project management consultancy representing both private and public bodies on blue-chip projects throughout Ireland.
The company offer a clear passage for young engineers who want to develop a career into the consultant/project management aspect of the construction process.
Applicants will be degree qualified in an engineering discipline with at least 2 years experience either with a contractor or consultant.
Typical Duties in this role is as follows.
• Ensuring projects are delivered in compliance with the contract and governance arrangements.
• Quality assurance and overall integrity of projects.
• Either managing their own projects or assisting Project Managers / Senior Project Managers in the management of the project budgets, monitoring the expenditures and costs, through liaison with the Cost Management Team.
• Facilitating the appointment of Contractors to the projects.
• Either managing their own projects or assisting in the managing of the delivery of each project to the agreed level of quality, programme and budget.
• Assisting in the managing of third party contributions to the project.
• Managing the communications with all stakeholders.
• Managing risks to the projects successful outcome.
• Assist the project manager in coordinating all contractual requirements throughout the project process including but not limited to:
• On-site project management.
• Project Coordination.
• Cost control.
• Document management.
• Health & Safety.
• Reporting progress of projects at regular intervals
• Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability.
• Standing in for the Project Manager from time to time at client and subcontractor meetings at various locations.
For consideration please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006