Entered: 17 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager on behalf of our client, a well-established civils’ construction company.
The Project Manager will join their team on Civil Projects based in Dublin and must have more than 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role or similar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with plans, drawings and specifications
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements and specifying project objectives.
- Liaising with various suppliers in relation to specific materials as required
- Procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Take responsibility for the project from Inception to Completion.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Liaising with clients throughout the process on progress, necessary plan changes etc
- Making sure that adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, policies and protocols are followed by all on site staff.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Construction/Engineering Qualification or Similar.
- 5+ years’ site management experience on Civil Projects.
- Civil experience with roads giving access to residential and industrial developments.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Extremely pro-active and enthusiastic
- Meticulous attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.