Assistant Construction Project Manager
Entered: 22 Feb 2024
Assistant Project Manager-Dublin city centre
Project: Mixed use development
Salary and benefits package
Due to continued growth and turnover, one of Ireland's Tier 1 Main Contractors is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to support the delivery of city based projects.
This company have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical. Most of their workload comes from repeat business as they have a strong reputation for their competitive edge and reliable execution of projects undertaken.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the role involves managing and coordinating key elements of the building, tracking subcontractor coordination and progress, ensuring compliance with QA systems, and facilitating design information flow.
You will need:
- Degree degree qualification in construction
- 3-4 years' experience as a Senior Engineer or Assistant Project Manager on construction build projects
- Previous project delivery experience
- Strong contractual analysis skills, commercial awareness, and technical competence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
By submitting your CV confidentiality. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 087 621 0726