Assistant Project Manager
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager for our Client, a dynamic business operating within the construction industry.
This is a Leinster based position.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager in the day to day running of the site
- Oversee delivery of materials
- Carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Management of all site staff to ensure the work is done to the right quality standards.
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Resource Allocation
- Budget Management
- Attend Site meetings.
Assistant Project Manager Requirements:
- Engineering or similar Degree
- 3+ years’ relevant experience is a must
- Experience in managing client relationships.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.