Assistant Project Manager
Entered: 16 May 2022
Assistant Project Manager - Dublin
- Salary of €35,000 plus Company Vehicle
Are you looking for the opportunity to progress into Project Management?
Our client, Tolmac Construction have the perfect opportunity for someone coming from a background of Engineering with a minimum of 2 years construction site experience. As an Assistant Project Manager you will be provided with continuous mentorship to enable you to progress to Project Management level. They work extensively with local authorities and property developers to deliver commercial, residential and civil engineering projects.
You will benefit from exposure to projects, across many sectors such as residential, commercial and retail and industrial developments. Their aim is to continue delivering projects to the highest of standards through careful attention to detail, quality workmanship and professional service.
· A minimum of 1.5-2 years Construction Management experience
· Third level degree or relevant qualification or trade qualified background
· Knowledge of BCAR
· Setting out Experience required
· Proficient in the use of MS Office
· To be up to date with all current building regulations
· The ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
How to apply:
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.