Assistant Project Manager - Dundalk, Louth
Entered: 25 June 2021
Assistant Project Manager – Dundalk, Louth
Permanent Position – Main Contractor
Up to €45,000 DOE
Our client who are a reputable Main Contractor in Ireland have a requirement for an Assistant Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based on a €7 million Commercial Development project in Dundalk. This company is one of Irelands Top 20 Contractors, with over 80 years’ experience in both the public and private sectors – Commercial, Healthcare, Residential, Fitout, Pharmaceutical & Education.
This company have a strong order book and are seeking an individual on a permanent basis with the opportunity of growth and progression to take the next step in their career.
- Construction related degree (Essential)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ industry experience required
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team in the delivery of projects
- Strong IT skills
What you will receive
- Competitive Market Salary, up to €45,000 DOE
- Company Laptop & Phone
- 21 days holidays per year
- CPD – Professional development including training and career review
- Enjoy the benefits of a young dynamic and successful team where you will grow with and within the company
- This company operates a modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
For further information on this position, please apply with your CV, call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email email@example.com