Assistant Project Manager (RAIL)
Entered: 25 Aug 2019
KCM Recruitment Ltd are seeking candidates for the role of Assistant Project Manager for upcoming Rail Works in Ireland, involved in both Rail infrastructures and electrification works
Working in a railway environment to assist the Project Manager with the delivery of Railway Projects to authorised budget, time, quality and scope targets. This involves assisting with Project Management of the respective teams, monitoring and reporting to assist with the smooth implementation of projects in accordance with applicable industry standards, regulations and legislation as well as providing professional support relating to management of projects.
Salary range (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
€41k - €71k (with potential relocation package if oversees)
Fixed term contract role
25 days per annum holiday entitlement
36 hrs working week.
• A Building, Engineering, Construction or Project Management degree
• Member of Engineers Ireland or other relevant professional body
• Minimum of 5 years project engineering experience in relevant engineering environment
• Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Relevant general management and project management experience
• Demonstrable ability to produce and manage budgets
• A full driving licence
• Availability to work occasional weekend and or night shifts
• Experience in the management of complex, multi-disciplinary projects preferably in a railway environment
• A good working knowledge of railway infrastructure and systems
• Experience implementing the Construction Regulations in the role of PSDP or PSCS
• Experience in the delivery of Safety Management Systems
• A good working knowledge of applicable National and European safety, planning and environmental legislation.
• Demonstrable understanding of good Project Management Procedures.
• Ability to produce tender documentation.
For more information please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006.
Your recruiter has over 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment and has a background in railway engineering. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed