Assistant Site/Project Manager
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Assistant Site/Project Manager - Navan, Meath
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary and benefits
Join a well-established company with over 40 years' experience within the Irish Construction sector who now have a requirement for an Assistant Site/Project Manager. This is a permanent position, and you will be based in Navan, Co Meath.
This is an organisation that delivers outstanding construction projects within the residential, industry. While working here, the highly motivated and dynamic management team will provide you with the environment, support and training to develop your career in Project Management.
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 years Site experience
- Construction related degree (essential)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Must be a driven individual with ambition to progress within your position
On commencement of this role, you will be provided with initial training combined with mentorship from experienced staff who provide you with support and enable you to develop within your position. This role could be a perfect opportunity for someone who is serious about building a career as a Project Manager.
Why work for this company:
- Provided with a competitive salary plus benefits
- Enjoy the benefits of a young dynamic and successful team where you will grow with and within the company
- Positive working culture whereby new innovations are supported & welcomed
- On the job training while working with enthusiastic and experienced staff who will provide you with all the support and development you need
Apply confidentially with your CV for all the details.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.