Entered: 28 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Carbon Manager on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
This is a Dublin based, permanent position.
Carbon Manager responsibilities:
- Promoting the Company sustainability strategy by working with internal and external stakeholders to support, initiate, advise, and lead on carbon reduction strategies.
- Reviewing and managing a portfolio of client Life Cycle Carbon Assessments through multifunctional collaboration.
- Develop carbon management procedures and integrating them into the relevant management systems considering standards and reporting frameworks (e.g., Science Based Targets/PAS 2080/TM65).
- Support delivery of training, briefings and workshops as required.
Carbon Manager requires:
- Relevant engineering or related technical degree and experience in carbon management.
- Extensive knowledge of carbon management systems, regulatory standards, project management and reporting.
- Utilised innovative carbon reduction technologies whilst staying abreast of new methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, working experience presenting reports, leading teams, managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh in our Dublin Office on 087 797 8585.