Civils Project Manager
Entered: 01 Dec 2022
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Civils Project Manager and any experience on bridges would be advantageous.
Your duties will include:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Professional or trades background will be considered
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience working for main civil contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
If this position isn't for you but you would like to discuss our other vacancies then feel free to get in touch or to suggest a colleague for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.