Civils Project Manager
Entered: 06 July 2022
Civils Project Manager- Dublin (Multisite)
- €120,000-€130,000 salary DOE plus benefits
- Permanent position
Our client is a leading Irish developer with a large portfolio of residential development sites and plans for continued growth. This company is committed to developing a strong culture as a source of competitive advantage and providing a challenging and rewarding working environment for the team. They have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Project Manager that comes from a civils background to join the company.
This role will provide project management across the portfolio in delivering the overall construction strategy. Reporting to the Head of Construction & Operations, the successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with high energy individuals, partnering with site teams and key stakeholders to support our successful scaling through excellence in execution.
- Ownership and management of third-party stakeholders.
- Take charge of all existing and new projects and support the delivery of the project's targets.
- Provide support to project teams to develop the project construction programme.
- Support procurement and scoping of all civils and structural packages.
- Provide direction and leadership for Temporary Works associated with civil engineering works across the business.
- Ensure site teams drive efficiencies and solutions through design interrogation and value engineering solutions.
- Guide and direct the Design Teams ensuring common solutions are used across all projects.
- Report progress of works to the Business Unit Lead regularly.
- Relationship management with civil engineering contractors across the business and oversight on output capabilities of all contractors.
- Provide leadership into the wider business.
What you need:
- Degree /qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 7 years minimum post-qualification experience in a broad range of civil engineering ideally with experience working on large residential or commercial type projects.
- Proven track record having successfully project managed previous residential projects.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in project delivery
- Company vehicle
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health for you and your spouse/partner & children
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Digital gym membership
How to take the next step:
Apply confidentially with your CV, call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.