Civils Project Manager
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Civils Project Manager- Dublin (Multisite)
- Permanent position
Our client is a leading Irish developer with a large portfolio of civils development sites and plans for continued growth. This company is committed to developing a strong culture as a source of competitive advantage and providing a challenging and rewarding working environment for the team. They have a unique opportunity for a high calibre Project Manager that comes from a civils background to join the company.
This role will provide project management across the portfolio in delivering the overall construction strategy. Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with high energy individuals, partnering with site teams and key stakeholders to support our successful scaling through excellence in execution.
- Ownership and management of third-party stakeholders.
- Take charge of all existing and new projects and support the delivery of the project's targets.
- Provide support to project teams to develop the project construction programme.
- Support procurement and scoping of all civils and structural packages.
- Provide direction and leadership for Temporary Works associated with civil engineering works across the business.
- Ensure site teams drive efficiencies and solutions through design interrogation and value engineering solutions.
- Guide and direct the Design Teams ensuring common solutions are used across all projects.
- Report progress of works to the Business Unit Lead regularly.
- Relationship management with civil engineering contractors across the business and oversight on output capabilities of all contractors.
- Provide leadership into the wider business.
What you need:
- Degree /qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 7 years minimum post-qualification experience in a broad range of civil engineering ideally with experience working on large residential or commercial type projects.
- Experience on surface water installation to local authority standards
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Excellent track record of driving high performing teams
- Proven track record having successfully project managed previous residential projects.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in project delivery
- Company vehicle
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Full health insurance with Irish Life health for you and your spouse/partner & children
- Annual salary review
- Continuous Professional development (CPD) programme & funding
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Free annual leave days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme with VHI
- Digital gym membership
How to take the next step:
Apply confidentially with your CV to Srijani or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.